A warm welcome awaits you at The Kinmount Hotel. Family run and currently undergoing a 3 year refurbishment plan, with 6 en-suite bedrooms and 2 brand new restaurants we aim to ensure all guests have a wonderful time with us.
The perfect location for travelling, The Kinmount is situated beside the main A75 tourist route linking England to Ireland via the ferry terminal at Cairn Ryan. Only 6 miles from the Scottish Tourist towns of Dumfries, Lockerbie and Annan and only 30 minutes from the Great Border City of Carlisle. Just half a mile from the major wedding venues of Hetland Hall Hotel and Comlongan Castle and near to Gretna Green our location is also perfect for wedding guests.
A perfect centralised location for many SW Scotland events, amenities and tourist attractions:
- Comlongon Castle (4 miles)
- Hetland Garden Centre and Dino Park (0.5 miles)
- Gretna Green (10 miles)
- Hetland Hall Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Golf Courses (many)
- Dalton Gin Distillery (1 mile)
- Big Burns Supper Festival (6 miles)
- Annandale Distillery (7 miles)
- Mabie Farm Park (12 miles)
- Farmers Den – Annan (6 miles)
- Solway Coast beaches (3 miles)